Who are the Louisiana greats
10/23/2018 8:25:25 PM
User
People of MileSplit. Too long has it been since the discussion thread has been active. Too long has it been since a thread was deleted. Too long has it been since someone's account had to be removed. The last time this site had a respectable debate, Mitch Landry didn't have facial hair, @jjeffcoat was just a young buck at Patterson, Matt Rice didn't hold the course record at the Walker Shoot Out, and participation trophies were a thing of the future. The state meet is coming up in just 3 short weeks, and I request predictions. Who's your top teams and top 5 individuals? As for my last note; I call upon the MileSplit greats to come back. Where art thou @Smokey_B @chestnut @barchief?? Where is the infamous @lashuetz? Did he delete his account because Morgan left LSU? I think not. I say bring back the greats and bring back the debates. Running in louisiana was never good because of the runners; it was good because of all of you. The TRUE Louisiana greats.
People of MileSplit. Too long has it been since the discussion thread has been active. Too long has it been since a thread was deleted. Too long has it been since someone's account had to be removed. The last time this site had a respectable debate, Mitch Landry didn't have facial hair, @jjeffcoat was just a young buck at Patterson, Matt Rice didn't hold the course record at the Walker Shoot Out, and participation trophies were a thing of the future.

The state meet is coming up in just 3 short weeks, and I request predictions. Who's your top teams and top 5 individuals?

As for my last note; I call upon the MileSplit greats to come back. Where art thou @Smokey_B @chestnut @barchief?? Where is the infamous @lashuetz? Did he delete his account because Morgan left LSU? I think not. I say bring back the greats and bring back the debates.

Running in louisiana was never good because of the runners; it was good because of all of you. The TRUE Louisiana greats.
10/29/2018 4:09:04 PM
Coach
@wbmiler you rang?
@wbmiler you rang?
10/29/2018 4:11:13 PM
Coach
@wbmiler we need another barchief v schuetz throwdown just for old times sake
@wbmiler

we need another barchief v schuetz throwdown just for old times sake

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.