- 200 Meter Dash - Dajah Guidry (Northside) 25.79 SB;
- 3,200 Meter Run - Kirsten Landry (Ascension Episcopal) 12:13.00 SB;
- Javelin - Jamie Landry (St. Thomas More) 138-1 SB;
- Shot Put - Stacey Knowles (Lafayette High) 37-10 SB;
- Triple Jump - Rebekah Markel (Lafayette High) 36-2 SB; Shelby Hunter (Westminster Christian Academy) 35-6.5 SB;
- 200 Meter Dash - Martell Hawthorne (LaGrange) 22.42 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Markell Thomas (LaGrange) 40.15 SB; Damion Williams (Franklin Sr. High) 41.83;
- 800 Meter Run - Kyler Perrault (Carencro) 1:57.48 SB; Colby Lavergne (Comeaux) 1:57.73 SB;
- Long Jump - Daquan Bellard (Opelousas) 22-6.5 SB; Brennen Robinson (Franklin Sr. High) 22-6 SB; Christian Miller (Northside) 22-6 SB;
- Triple Jump - Daquan Bellard (Opelousas) 45-5 SB;
- 100 Meter Hurdles - Caroline Campbell (Byrd, C.E.) 15.25 SB;
- 1,600 Meter Run - Gabrielle Jennings (First Baptist Christian) 5:13.44; Hailey Hesterman (Calvary Baptist) 5:25.31 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Janea Garrett (Lancaster) 45.51 SB;
- 3,200 Meter Run - Kaitlin Tanner (Loyola College Prep) 11:57.65 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - Taylor Rockwell (Lancaster) 57.22; Alicia Haris (Lancaster) 59.46 SB;
- 4x100 Meter Relay - Lancaster 48.69;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Lancaster 1:42.00; Byrd, C.E. 1:43.40;
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Lancaster 3:53.88;
- 800 Meter Run - Hailey Hesterman (Calvary Baptist) 2:21.03 SB;
- Discus - Jacquetta Cannon (Lancaster) 130-10.5 SB; Chynna Harris (Lancaster) 126-10.75 SB; Kendra Bass (Lancaster) 117-5 SB;
- Shot Put - Jacquetta Cannon (Lancaster) 39-9; Kendra Bass (Lancaster) 37-2 SB;
- Triple Jump - Taylor Rockwell (Lancaster) 36-6 SB;
- 1,600 Meter Run - Daniel Tanner (Byrd, C.E.) 4:35.67 SB;
- 200 Meter Dash - Micah Larkins (Haughton) 22.44 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Christian Boyd (North DeSoto) 41.79;
- 400 Meter Dash - Olandis Johnson (North Caddo) 50.20 SB; Jack Wilkes (Airline) 50.24 SB;
- Triple Jump - Tim Howard (North DeSoto) 45-2 SB;
- 1,600 Meter Run - Haley Johnson (Newman) 5:22.54 SB;
- Pole Vault - Lauren Torsch (Mt. Carmel) 10-6;
- Triple Jump - Breanna Bias (Hahnville) 36-8 SB;
- 100 Meter Dash - Donte Jackson (Riverdale) 10.76 SB;
- 110 Meter Hurdles - Brandon Singleton (Hahnville) 14.60 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Brandon Singleton (Hahnville) 41.84 SB;
- 3,200 Meter Run - Bryce Robinson (Hahnville) 9:37.57 SB; Beau Robinson (Hahnville) 9:58.23 SB;
- High Jump - Justin Harrell (Newman) 6-2 SB;
- 110 Meter Hurdles - Tyler Hughes (Dutchtown) 14.31;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Tyler Hughes (Dutchtown) 40.66 SB;
- 3,200 Meter Run - Zach Capello (Ascension Catholic) 9:27.35 SB;
- 800 Meter Run - Ben Sturgeon (Dutchtown) 1:59.15 SB;
- Javelin - Joshua Marcell (Dutchtown) 169-6.5 SB;
- Pole Vault - Brady Bergeron (Dutchtown) 14-0;
Burke senior Raven Saunders announced Monday she will attend Southern Illinois on a track and field scholarship. (via The Post and Courier)
After three exciting days of the best track & field this indoor season, the New Balance Nationals at The Armory came to a close on Sunday. There were seven national records, several meet marks and nation No. 1 efforts and some great performances from our Rhode Island athletes, too.
The month of March provided New England with some fantastic performances. Here is a list of New England Boys rankings since March 1st.
A national title in the 800-meter run wasn’t the only thing on the line Sunday afternoon at The Armory when 10 middle distance standouts awaited the starter’s gun. As it played out, bragging rights for the state of Virginia also were very much at stake.
Photo coverage by MileSplit photographers from the 2014 New Balance Nationals Indoor. Thousands of photos have been posted with even more yet to be added!
No one really knew about Elise Cranny at last year’s New Balance Nationals. But the gifted senior from Colorado quickly made a name for herself by surprising the competition with a meet record of 4:40.62 in the mile run.
A national record for the 60-meter hurdles has been on Dior Hall’s “Bucket List” this season. Prior to the New Balance Nationals, she’s come close on several different occasion. On Sunday, she finally got it done.
MileSplit US will be on-site with a strong coverage team providing a great depth and quality of photos, video interviews, stories, meet updates on the national page as well as via twitter (follow us @milesplit) over the three-day 2014 edition of the New Balance Nationals Indoor at the Armory in New York City.
Somewhere in math class, two negatives make a positive. Sunday afternoon, Grant Fisher only needed one huge negative to make a positive, that being a New Balance Nationals Indoor championship in the boys’ mile run.
A list of the US high school boys national leaders as of March 17th in the most commonly contested events during the 2013-2014 indoor track & field season based on performances currently entered in MileSplit database.
While the vast majority of Florida athletes were competing across the state, several headed to the famed Armory in New York, the site of New Balance Nationals Indoor. Freeport senior and University of Arkansas claimed the national title in the pentathlon while class of 2017 star Karimah Davis was second in the girl's freshman 400 meter dash.
One could excuse Adam Kelly for being a little nervous and in a hurry. After all, national championships were on the line Sunday in New York City. Despite some anxious moments, the junior from Barrington, R.I., was able to withstand a late challenge and capture the New Balance Nationals Indoor title in the weight throw.
Quick highlights, winner's photo shots, event results, stories, and video interviews from Sunday's events at the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
Tessa Barrett is thinking about taking a little break from all the hard training and racing she has been doing lately. Maybe some light runs around the block with her dog, nothing crazy. A little rest before the outdoor-season begins.
It was time to roll out the heavy artillery. Devin King knew it, and so did his coach. Facing a third and possibly final try at a national record, the Kentwood, La., pole vaulter reached for a longer pole to give him the edge in his battle with the crossbar.
Raven Saunders wasted no time in etching her name into the record books. The senior from Burke High in South Carolina smashed the national mark in the shot put at the New Balance Nationals on Saturday with a heave of 56 feet, 7.5 inches.
His victory in Saturday’s long jump competition left Nathaniel Moore looking forward to bigger and better things in the 2014 outdoor season. Another gold medal on Sunday has the Fremont, Calif., standout more anxious than ever to compete outdoors.
There weren’t too many athletes that got more hype before this weekend’s New Balance Nationals than Alexa Efraimson.
At last year’s New Balance Nationals, Ohio’s Gabby Figueroa was the top-seeded weight-thrower in the country, but left The Armory with a moderately-disappointing third-place finish.
Dior Hall shattered the US all-time 60 meter hurdles mark with a run of 8.11 in the event finals. Photo by Don Rich/Penn Track XC.
Complete recap from New Balance Indoor Nationals for all Virginia competitors and teams including all the all-american finshers.
Desiree has been breaking records all year long. She set a national record this weekend jumping an incredible 14-02.75.
Your one stop location for coverage, specifically of Virginians, of all things New Balance Indoor Nationals.
Video Coverage from New Balance Indoor Nationals including interview, races, and much more!
University's Amelia Paladino finished second in the mile run at the New Balance Indoor Nationals.
La Salle boys just miss All-American status in 4x1 mile.
With the top three schools from the Nike Cross-Country Nationals on the line – team champion Gig Harbor (WA), runner-up Christian Brothers Academy (NJ) and Brentwood (TN) – the boys’ 4x1 mile relay had all the makings of an epic showdown at the New Balance Nationals Saturday afternoon.
Based on their 1-2-4-5 finish at the state meet a few weeks ago where they averaged a 5:01 mile, Blacksburg (VA) was considered a strong favorite to win the 4x1 mile relay at the nationals. But that all changed a week and a half ago when a foot injury to relay member Emily Beatty forced the junior to resort to an elliptical machine this past week leading up to the big meet.
Not much got in the way of Canadian Paul Galas and a New Balance National title in the high jump. Well, nothing outside of a cleaning lady ready to tidy up The Armory as Saturday’s final event came to a close.
As much as anyone could feel at home in a metal cage with artificial turf, Benjamin Bonhurst might be that someone. And his “home” away from home is the throwing area at The Armory.
Thomas Slattery and the rest of his teammates knew what was at stake. If the talented foursome from Chaminade, N.Y., wanted to pull out a win in the 4x800-meter relay at the New Balance Nationals they couldn’t back down from top-seeded Blacksburg.
It was hardly beginner’s luck, but the Hoover, Ala., shuttle hurdle squad showed it didn’t need a lot of races together to get into sync and strike for gold medals.
Meet stories by Phil Grove and Steve Mazzone from Saturday's events at the 2014 New Balance Nationals Indoor.
Besides winning a national championship, there was something else on the minds of the St. Anthony’s foursome before lining up for the finals of the sprint medley relay.
Video interviews and race videos from the 2014 New Balance Nationals Indoor on March 14th through March 16th at the Armory in New York City.
Judging from the numbers registered during Saturday’s long jump finals, the runway at The Armory served as a pretty decent launch pad.
NEW YORK -- Burke's Raven Saunders set a new shot put national record of Raven Saunders 56 feet, 7.5 inches at New Balance Nationals today.
Day 2 Action from New Balance Indoors
VA Highlights from New Balance Indoor Nationals, two more national champions and three Virginia State Records.
John Blackburn discusses his recent naming as an International Technical Official for the fourth time by the IAAF. Blackburn is currently in New York at New Balance Nationals.
Quick highlights, winner's photo shots, event results, stories, and video interviews from Saturday's events at the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
McIntosh breaks own 200m mark. Tierney sets mark in 5K.
Statistical highlights from New Jersey performances at Nationals day one!
They never knew what hit them. Pennsylvania’s Tessa Barrett led every step of the way in dominating the girls’ 5,000-meter run, claiming an indoor national title and an all-time record Friday at The Armory.
The indoor track & field season has been moderately frustrating for Connor Mantz. Even though the Skyview (UT) junior has run a few quality times since the start of the year, the victories have been minimal. But it all came together Friday night at the New Balance National Indoor Championships.
Highlights of VA athletes from the 2014 New Balance Nationals, including interviews, photos, results and splits where possible.
Ellen Dipietro brought a little March madness Friday to one of the most storied venues in track and field. Already the national leader in the girls’ high jump, Dipietro captured the New Balance indoor title by making like a power forward looking for a rebound, adding to her 2014 US best with a winning clearance of 5 feet, 10.5 inches.
The footsteps were there, and West Springfield anchor Caroline Alcorta knew they weren’t going away. In fact, they were getting closer. Despite the efforts of some heavy-hitting 1,600-meter anchors, Alcorta and her Virginia teammates held the lead and ruled the day in the girls’ distance medley relay.
Cardinal O’Hara coach Tom Kennedy was confident his distance medley relay could run fast and clock a time close to 10-minutes flat at the New Balance Nationals. He also felt that to do that it would take a near-perfect effort by everyone that carried the baton.
Rhode Island has potential for a number of All-American finishes (and possibly a victory or two).
New Balance Indoor Nationals Coverage
Congrats to Jula Heymach and Evelyn Chavez going 1-2 in the Emergine Elite Division of New Balance Indoor Nationals.
Leading up to the New Balance Nationals this weekend at the Armory in New York City, MileSplit RI will feature a top R.I. athlete (relay) that will be making the trip to the Big Apple to compete against the nation’s best.
Quick highlights, winner's photo shots, event results, and video interviews from Friday's events at the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A quick look at the freshmen events for the 2014 indoor nationals as well as links to full freshmen national indoor rankings in the MileSplit database as of February 13th.
Preview of the VA boys competing in Friday-Sunday's competition at the Armory in New York as part of New Balance Indoor Nationals.
Preview of the VA girls competing in Friday-Sunday's competition at the Armory in New York as part of New Balance Indoor Nationals.
Leading up to the New Balance Nationals this weekend at the Armory in New York City, MileSplit RI will feature a top R.I. athlete (relay) that will be making the trip to the Big Apple to compete against the nation’s best.
Rhode Island athletes competing at next weekend's nationals.
Leading up to the New Balance Nationals this weekend at the Armory in New York City, MileSplit RI will feature a top R.I. athlete (relay) that will be making the trip to the Big Apple to compete against the nation’s best. .
New champions will be plentiful in the girls’ events at the New Balance Indoor Nationals as only three individual champions return from 2013. And one of those former winners will move down in distance to contest a different event on the 200-meter oval.
Kentucky New Balance Nationals Entries
New Balance Indoor Nationals – Pennsylvania
Leading up to the New Balance Nationals this weekend at the Armory in New York City, MileSplit RI will feature a top R.I. athlete (or relay) that will be making the trip to the Big Apple to compete against the nation’s best.
Start lists for the New Balance National Indoor meet which includes lane and heat assignments.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in each of the championship events for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals to be posted throughout the week leading into the meet.
Preview of the boys events for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals by Steve Mazzone.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls weight throw fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls shot put fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls triple jump fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls long jump fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls high jump fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls pole vault fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls 4x800 meter relay fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls 4x400 meter relay fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls 4x200 meter relay fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls 60 meter hurdles fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls 5000 meter run fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls two mile run fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls mile run fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls 800 meter run fields for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys and girls 200 meter dash field for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
A roll call of the top 25 nationally ranked entrants found in the championship boys 60 meter dash field for the 2014 New Balance Indoor Nationals.
Entry list (99% complete) for the 2014 New Balance National Indoor Championships to be held on March 14th through March 16th at the Armory in New York City.
With under a week until the 2014 installment of the New Balance National Indoor Nationals, it is now time to see who will not only come home with a title but who will produce the best performance.
Post state-meet competition begins on Monday with the Eastern States Championships
Update Performance list for New Balance Indoor Nationals.
New Balance indoor Nationals Emerging Elite Shot Put.
Emerging Elite Weighted Throw winners
Photos: VIRGINIANS AT NATIONALS
- 400 Meter Dash - Destiny Ward (Oscar Smith High School) 55.85 SB; Olivia Baker (Columbia HS) 53.49 SB; Victoria Tachinski (Stride Ahead Tough Track) 55.42 SB;Zola Golden (Arlington) 54.15 SB; Karimah Davis (Palm Beach Central HS) 57.13 SB; Layla White (Cary) 54.53 SB; Lauren Jackson (Dunwoody) 56.95 SB; Sammy Watson (Rush Henrietta Sperry) 57.29 SB; Anna Jefferson (Oak Park) 55.26; Carlita Taylor (Oak Park) 57.48 SB; Johnycee Powell (Motor City Track Club) 57.68; Sierra Irvin (Hingham High School) 55.29 SB; Ersula Farrow (Grosse Pointe South) 57.93 SB; Gabby Holmberg (Hempfield Area (7)) 58.81 SB; Taylor Sharpe (St. Mary's SS) 55.43 SB; Natisha Dixon (Wheeler High School) 58.12 SB; Amira Aduma (Phoebus) 59.23 SB; Megan Linder (Cretin-Derham Hall) 57.01; J Renda Rivera (Curtis) 58.13 SB;Cambria Shuford (Statesville) 59.45 SB; Alexa Dolgos (Island Trees ) 58.28 SB; Tayla Davis (Bronx Tigers Track Club) 59.98 SB; Amy Taintor (E.O. Smith High School) 58.30 SB; Dynique Moore (Elite Runners TC) 1:00.11 SB; Imani Apostol (Holy Names Academy) 58.37 SB; Sydni Stovall (Springfield Township (Montco)) 1:00.18 SB;Olufunmilayo Daramola (Paint Branch High School) 58.40 SB; Lindsay Lewis (Bullis School) 1:00.29 SB; Chazmin Fullwood (Young Womens Leadership School, Queens) 58.47 SB; Leah Rivers (Wilbur Cross High School) 1:00.72 SB; Ashli Cook (Upper Darby) 58.50; Annie Hanna (Pittsford Sutherland) 1:00.76 SB; Nina Crawford (Elizabeth Seton High School) 58.58; Drew Coleman (Oak Park) 1:00.80 SB; paris peoples () 58.59 SB; Audrey McQuietor (Fort Worth Select ) 1:00.86; Dnia Freeman (Riverdale Baptist) 58.61; Malana Johnson (Elizabeth Seton High School) 1:01.51 SB; Halima Diawara (Toms River North HS) 58.63 SB; Ayana Eason (Hoover) 1:01.56 SB; Torisha Laforce (Francis Lewis) 58.74 SB; Gabriella Johnson (Elizabeth Seton High School) 1:01.87 SB; Becky Dionisio (Middletown) 58.87 SB; Ariel Claxton (The Lawrenceville School) 1:01.92; JeMay Ward (Wakefield) 58.96 SB; Miah Hunkele (Elmira District ) 1:02.15 SB; Siani Sellers (Delcastle High School) 58.96; Sarah Buckley (Holy Trinity) 1:02.38 SB; Tiffany Woods (Sherwood High School) 58.99 SB; Cheyenne Carter (Delaware Valley Charter) 1:02.64; Jasmin Allen (Southeast Raleigh) 59.10 SB; Karrington Baisden (Detroit Country Day) 1:02.88 SB; Taylor Williams (Mt. Hebron High School) 59.13 SB; Shania Williams (Cedar Hill) 59.23 SB; Leah Fowlkes (Bishop McNamara High School) 59.35; Dawnshae Evans (Cedar Hill) 59.39 SB; Kathleen Cibuls (Bayport-Blue Point) 59.43 SB; Sophie Feuer (Briarcliff) 59.48 SB; Davonne Bolden(Rochester) 59.50; Elizabeth Adesanya (James Hubert Blake High School) 59.64 SB; Molly Novak* (Cosby) 59.77 SB; Jasmine Hill (Mount Vernon) 59.92 SB; Kacey Wheeler (James W. Robinson) 59.97 SB; Jillian Murray (Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School) 1:00.06 SB; Julia Gregory (Concord Carlisle High School) 1:00.30 SB;Gabby Runge* (Midlothian High School) 1:00.31 SB; Lauren Jenney (Iroquois) 1:00.43; T'Reyah Johnson (Elizabeth Seton High School) 1:00.51; Danielle Gajewski(Timberlane High School) 1:00.52; Moira Griffith (Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School) 1:00.64 SB; Ricole Jenkins (Wakefield) 1:00.72 SB; Rebekkah Bond (Franklin Academy) 1:00.74 SB; Christina Hill (Colonial Forge) 1:00.98 SB; Robin Vincent (St. Johnsbury Academy) 1:01.20 SB; Rachel Maizel (Thomas S. Wootton High School) 1:01.36 SB; Jacklyn Sullivan (Plymouth North High School) 1:01.41 SB; Mariah McLane (Seneca Valley High School) 1:01.43 SB; Jordan Johnson (John Jay - Cross River) 1:01.81; Colleen Buckley (Immaculate Heart Academy) 1:01.94 SB; Kayla Tucker (Riverdale Baptist) 1:01.95 SB; Leah Hickey (Hingham High School) 1:01.97 SB; Vanessa Johnson (Elizabeth Seton High School) 1:02.06 SB; G'Jasmyne Butler (Leesville Road) 1:02.29 SB; Shannon Hugard (Middletown High School) 1:02.60 SB; Zola Golden(Arlington) 54.17; Anna Jefferson (Oak Park) 54.61; Layla White (Cary) 54.87; Olivia Baker (Columbia HS) 55.03; Gabrielle Gayles (Holy Trinity Academy) 55.17 SB;Taylor Sharpe (St. Mary's SS) 55.90; Sierra Irvin (Hingham High School) 56.18; Megan Linder (Cretin-Derham Hall) 56.26 SB; Payton Miller (Golden High School) 56.38 SB; Amanda Crawford (Paul Robeson) 56.39 SB; Halie Snyder (Moriah) 56.42 SB; Sharon Dorsey (Western Tech) 56.42 SB; Kara Lyles (Nansemond River) 56.44 SB;Briyahna Desrosiers (North Lawndale Charter High School) 56.53; Mariam Abdul-rashid (Eastdale CVI) 56.60 SB; Jennifer Edobi (Union HS) 56.72; Sarah Johnson(Thousand Oaks High School (SS)) 56.72 SB; Aliyah Abrams (Grayson High School) 56.80 SB; Aliyah Abrams (Hampton,GA) 56.80; Ellison Grove (Battlefield) 56.92 SB;Tiffany Harris (Patrick Henry (Ashland)) 56.96 SB; Brionna Pettus (Piscataway Twp HS) 57.07; Candace Taylor (Friends Academy (LI)) 57.16 SB; Brittny Ellis (Warren High School) 57.19; Dominique Watkins (Abraham Clark HS) 57.32 SB; Bryana Robinson (Pebblebrook High School) 57.39; Bryana Robinson (Hampton,GA) 57.39;Brooklynn Broadwater (Springside Chestnut Hill Academy) 57.45; Jasmine Berry (Belleville West High School) 57.49; Payton Stumbaugh (Har-Ber High School) 57.54 SB;Erin Jaskot (Tappan Zee) 57.60 SB; Maddy Berkson (Classical High School) 57.67 SB; Timarya Baynard (Piedmont Hills High (CC)) 57.81; Jaleesa Smoot (Salisbury) 57.82 SB; Jaevin Reed (Plano Prestonwood Christian) 58.22 SB; Kiara Lester (Deptford HS) 58.36; Nicole Vacaguzman (Grandville) 58.46; Miranda Marry (Fisher High School) 58.50; Tia Robinson (Wakefield) 58.64; Ceara Watson (Rush Henrietta Sperry) 58.75 SB; Merissa Wright (Ursuline Academy) 58.84 SB; Hanna Brosky (Emmaus) 59.25;Maiya Dendy (Padua Academy) 59.30; Gina Conti (Walpole High School) 59.52 SB; Khaleese Woolbright (Delcastle High School) 1:00.32;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - New Rochelle 1:38.41; Oak Park 1:40.49; Parkland 1:38.59; Nansemond River 1:42.17; Cheltenham 1:39.00; Southeast Raleigh 1:43.34; Union Catholic Reg. HS 1:40.51; Hoover 1:43.67; Western Branch High School 1:41.25; Bishop McNamara High School 1:44.08; Elizabeth Seton High School 1:44.24; Medgar Evers College Preparatory School 1:49.91; James Hubert Blake High School 1:44.45; South Brunswick HS 1:44.66; St. John's College High School 1:44.90; Hingham High School 1:44.94; Hope High School 1:45.20; Long Reach 1:45.21; Hayfield H.S. 1:45.37; Lancaster 1:45.41; Tallwood 1:45.69; Elmont Memorial 1:45.70; Pembroke High School 1:46.08; Manchester High School 1:46.11; Midlothian High School 1:46.31; Windsor High School 1:46.31; Atlee 1:46.59; Bloomfield High School 1:46.77; Mary Louis Academy 1:46.85; Heritage (Lynchburg) 1:46.91; Notre Dame Academy-Hingham 1:47.00; Penfield 1:47.09; Lexington High School 1:47.41; Wellesley High School1:47.66; Methacton 1:47.69; Laurel High School 1:47.98; North Rockland 1:48.07; Washingtonville 1:48.43; CH Flowers High School 1:49.09; Newburgh Free Academy1:50.15; Martins Ferry 1:54.56; Danbury High School 1:54.88; Port Richmond 1:54.88; Parkland 1:38.60 (prelims); New Rochelle 1:38.89 (prelims); Cheltenham 1:40.30 (prelims); Union Catholic Reg. HS 1:40.61 (prelims); Medgar Evers College Preparatory School 1:41.02 (prelims); Western Branch High School 1:41.10 (prelims); Wakefield1:41.11 (prelims); Winslow Twp HS 1:41.78 (prelims); Phoebus 1:42.11 (prelims); Upper Darby 1:42.28 (prelims); Uniondale 1:42.35 (prelims); Bullis School 1:42.39 (prelims); Neptune 1:42.42 (prelims); Piscataway Twp HS 1:42.54 (prelims); Hampton 1:42.62 (prelims); Delcastle High School 1:42.98 (prelims); Hempfield Area (7) 1:43.04 (prelims); Elizabeth Seton High School 1:43.40 (prelims); Paint Branch High School 1:43.44 (prelims); Overbrook 1:43.49 (prelims); Shenendehowa 1:43.72 (prelims); North Babylon 1:44.15 (prelims); Lenape Reg. HS 1:44.16 (prelims); Darien High School 1:44.47 (prelims); Riverdale Baptist 1:44.87 (prelims); Assumption High School 1:45.47 (prelims); Hoover 1:45.49 (prelims); Cedar Hill 1:45.88 (prelims); E.C. Glass 1:46.77 (prelims); Neshaminy 1:47.61 (prelims); Middletown 1:49.96 (prelims);
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Oak Park 3:46.31; Cary 3:52.15; Columbia HS 3:47.23; James Hubert Blake High School 3:57.72; Western Branch High School 3:49.92; Milford Mill Academy 3:49.99; Episcopal Academy 3:59.41; Wakefield 3:50.51; Ursuline Academy 3:59.73; Piedmont Hills High (CC) 3:51.41; Riverdale Baptist 4:01.59; Uniondale3:52.46; Wilson Memorial 4:02.43; Hoover 3:53.20; Glastonbury High School 4:03.57; McDonogh School 3:54.64; Phoebus 4:04.07; Mount Saint Dominic Academy 3:54.93;Port Richmond 4:04.18; Suffern 3:55.74; Academy of Notre Dame 4:04.75; Union HS 3:56.21; Curtis 4:05.03; Pope John XXIII HS 3:56.52; General Douglas MacArthur4:05.33; Kingsway HS 3:56.54; Rahway HS 4:05.52; Elizabeth Seton High School 3:57.03; Mount De Sales Academy 4:05.64; Central Bucks East 3:57.77; Middletown3:58.94; Assumption High School 3:58.99; Windsor High School 4:06.34; Wachusett Regional High School 4:01.07; Hillsborough HS 4:06.65; Lowell High School 4:01.68;Winnacunnet High School 4:06.72; Parkland 4:02.82; Pembroke High School 4:07.11; Baldwinsville 4:03.41; Overbrook 4:05.43; Newburgh Free Academy 4:07.89; Half Hollow Hills East (HHH) 4:06.28; CH Flowers High School 4:09.49; Medgar Evers College Preparatory School 4:08.61; Woodbridge HS 4:09.87; Dunbar High School4:10.01; Laurel High School 4:11.98; Washingtonville 4:12.55; Sherwood High School 4:12.66; Elmont Memorial 4:13.71; Nansemond River 4:16.87;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Freehold Twp HS 9:00.62; Assumption 9:23.44; Benjamin Cardozo 9:06.35; Cornwall 9:25.50; West Springfield 9:07.06; Ramapo College 9:30.02;Central Bucks South 9:07.08; Wilson Memorial 9:31.34; Blacksburg High School 9:12.82; Glastonbury High School 9:32.07; State College Area High School 9:14.61;Connetquot 9:33.23; Greencastle-Antrim 9:14.64; Shepherd Hill Regional High School 9:34.53; Canton 9:16.39; North Shore 9:34.96; La Salle Academy 9:18.14; Wilton High School 9:35.13; New Milford High School 9:19.74; Penfield 9:36.49; Leesville Road 9:19.93; Seneca HS 9:36.50; Warwick Valley 9:21.72; Oak Park 9:36.73; Miller Place 9:24.32; Huntsville City Schools 9:37.11; Great Valley 9:24.80; Poolesville High School 9:37.32; Mills Godwin 9:25.36; North Rockland 9:37.39; Bronxville 9:26.20;Beverly High School 9:39.13; Suffern 9:26.93; Weston High School 9:43.42; Villa Maria Academy 9:27.54; Saint Anthony's 9:43.60; Red Bank Catholic HS 9:29.94; Pope John XXIII HS 9:43.97; Hoover 9:30.47; Ridge HS 9:43.99; Randolph HS 9:36.40; Notre Dame Academy-Hingham 9:44.85; Cary 9:38.31; Bowling Green 9:46.01; Saline9:40.12; Hereford High School 9:46.14; Mount De Sales Academy 9:45.69; Pearl River 9:46.75; Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School 9:47.04; McDonogh School9:51.83; Green Hope 9:49.42; Western Branch High School 9:59.98; West Forsyth 10:01.82; Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake 10:05.83;
- 55 Meter Hurdles - Dior Hall (George Washington High School) 7.52 SB; Quenee' Dale (Saline) 7.74 SB; Alexis Duncan (Desoto) 7.77 SB; Chantel Ray (Hampton ) 7.78 SB; Ciara Leonard (Cheltenham) 7.79 SB; Brittley Humphrey (Hoover) 7.82 SB; Jacklyn Howell (Southeast Raleigh) 7.85 SB; Anna Cockrell (Providence Day School) 7.87 SB;
- 800 Meter Run - Elise Cranny (Niwot High School) 2:06.47 SB; Malia Ellington (Community School of Davidson) 2:11.93 SB; Ersula Farrow (Grosse Pointe South) 2:08.92 SB; Amy Piccolo (Ursuline Academy) 2:12.48 SB; Corinne Myers (Westwood HS) 2:09.02 SB; Terri Turner (Springside Chestnut Hill Academy) 2:12.80 SB; Jessica Harris(Mount De Sales Academy) 2:10.25 SB; Gabrielle Wilkinson (Friends' Central) 2:12.86 SB; Veronica Lyle (Hewitt-Trussville HS) 2:10.52 SB; Lindsay Welker (Terre Haute North Vigo High School) 2:13.49 SB; Blake Dodge (West Carteret) 2:11.21 SB; Shannon Quinn (Trinity (3)) 2:14.08 SB; Aleta Looker (Ellsworth High School) 2:11.58 SB;Leah Triller (Academy of the Holy Names) 2:14.47 SB; Jazmine Fray (Kellenberg Memorial) 2:11.68 SB; Jade Bouchard-Nguyen (Dorval-Jean-XXIII ) 2:14.83 SB; Emma Gallagher (Garden City) 2:12.21 SB; Nichelle Scott* (L.C. Bird) 2:15.39 SB; Deanna Dilandro (Ramapo HS) 2:12.32 SB; Grace Trucilla (Villa Maria Academy) 2:15.49 SB;Amanda Agana (Fayetteville High School) 2:12.34 SB; Paige Duca (Sacred Heart Academy ) 2:16.01 SB; Chrissy Bendzinsk (Rham High School) 2:12.82 SB; Celine Mazzi(Delsea Reg. HS) 2:16.84 SB; Molly McCabe (Bishop Guertin High School) 2:13.11 SB; Presley Weems (Hoover) 2:17.78; Erin Jaskot (Tappan Zee) 2:13.25 SB; Meghan Curtin (Wayland-Cohocton) 2:18.34 SB; Ellison Grove (Battlefield) 2:13.42 SB; Emma Cousins (State College Area High School) 2:18.56; Sarah Walker (Germantown Friends School) 2:13.59 SB; Alison Price (West Forsyth) 2:18.62 SB; Rebeka Holt (Western Tech) 2:13.88 SB; Kyandra Chandler (Nettleton) 2:18.83; Maddy Berkson(Classical High School) 2:14.01 SB; Emma Brown (Providence Day School) 2:18.96 SB; Bridget Flynn (Ocean City HS) 2:14.64 SB; Janine Zajac (Stride Ahead Tough Track) 2:19.20 SB; Abigail Livingston (Barrington High School) 2:15.01 SB; Stephanie Bitcon (Wayne Hills HS) 2:19.20; Jackie Feist (Birmingham Groves) 2:15.35 SB;Chelsea Ogindo (Peekskill) 2:19.25; Jessica Drop (Coginchaug High School) 2:15.53 SB; Nicole Kurtz (Abington Friends) 2:19.28; Claire Brown (Villa Maria Academy) 2:15.86; Katie Foley (Trumbull High School) 2:19.42 SB; Alyssa Shupe (Jefferson Forest) 2:16.25 SB; Jamie Grossman (Harborfields) 2:19.44 SB; Christina Welzer (Northern Valley HS - Demarest) 2:16.54; Gemma Delrossi (Canton) 2:19.51 SB; Yazmin Wilson-Jones (Port Richmond) 2:16.77; Rachael Reddy (Mountain Brook HS) 2:19.94;Kennedy Beazley (Saline) 2:16.83; Katie Tarver (Houston High School) 2:20.02; Caitie Faust (Marist) 2:20.02; Kaleigh Hughes (Needham High School) 2:17.02 SB; Lauren Jackson (Dunwoody) 2:20.24; Laura Hergenrother (Ridgefield High School) 2:17.17 SB; Emily Kaplan (Georgetown Visitation Preparatory School) 2:20.25 SB; Erica Hefnawy (Staples High School) 2:17.62 SB; Shannon Hugard (Middletown High School) 2:20.50; Casey Greenwalt (T.C. Roberson) 2:18.07; Erin Tramley (Kelvin High School) 2:20.68 SB; Olivia Manickas-Hill (Lexington High School) 2:18.21 SB; Jessica Gray (Osbourn Park ) 2:20.88 SB; Victoria Tachinski (Stride Ahead Tough Track) 2:20.92 SB; Sarah Hardie (Elwood / John Glenn) 2:22.42; Rebecca Delrossi (Canton) 2:21.13 SB; Kelly Hayes (Pearl River) 2:23.13; Shanee Grant (Fashion Industries) 2:21.48 SB; Emily Hammond (Wakefield Memorial High School) 2:21.48 SB; Caroline Smith (Simsbury High School) 2:21.75 SB; Natasha Fedkina (State College Area High School) 2:21.82; Kimberly Holiday (Cody High School) 2:23.25;
- High Jump - Samanth Hjelmar (Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake) 5-6.5 SB; Ellen Dipietro (Marshfield High School) 5-10.5 SB; Ianna McGregor (Paterson - Kennedy HS) 5-4.5 SB; Aviana Goode (Bay Shore) 5-4.5; Cyre Virgo (Fleetwood Area) 5-8.5 SB; Jordan Gray (McDonough,GA) 5-5.75 SB; Megan McCloskey (Germantown Academy) 5-8.5 SB; Tanise Edwards (Northeast HS) 5-4.5 SB; Crystal Jones (Colonial Forge) 5-6.5; Shannon Taub (Council Rock South) 5-4.5; Nicie Grier-spratley (Thomas Edison) 5-6.5;Britney Nguetta (C.D. Hylton) 5-4.5 SB; Shayla Broughton (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 5-6.5; Brionna Singleton (Newark Tech) 5-6.5 SB; Carly Timpson(Narragansett High School) 5-2.5; Neve Devine (Paul D. Schrieber / Port Washington) 5-2.5; Paige Suse (East Longmeadow High School) 5-2.5; Olivia Reinold (Sutton High School) 5-2.5; Jailah Mason (Sterling Heights Stevenson) 5-6.5; Isabella Laurel (South Carroll High School) 5-6.5; Amiaya Carey (Stafford High School) 5-4.5; Latyria Jefferson (Desoto) 5-4.5; Carly Feyerabend * (Atlee) 5-2.5; Jenna Phillips (Ramapo HS) 5-2.5; Devyn Mackenzie (Abbey Park HS) 5-2.5; Elaina Hobbs (Valley Stream North) 5-2.5; Camille Fahrnbauer (McDonough,GA) 5-4.5; Camille Fahrnbauer (Creekview) 5-4.5 SB; Rachel Reichenbach (Foothill High School (NC)) 5-4.5 SB; Lauren Hudson (Williamsville North) 5-4.5; Grace Becker (Central Bucks East) 5-2.5; Grace Smith (Bethlehem Central) 5-4.5; Claudine Andre (Upper Darby) 5-4.5; Tiana Luton(Sweet Home) 5-2.5; Victoria Matthews (Abington) 5-2.5; Nicole Florio (Elk County Catholic) 5-2.5; Kate Gulbrandsen (The Lawrenceville School) 5-4.5; Faith Penny (East Islip) 5-2.5; Anika Hibbard (Bedford High School) 5-2.5; Hannah Taylor (Montgomery HS) 5-2.5; Kerstin Darsney (Triton Regional High School) 5-2.5; Nina Zesky (East Syracuse-Minoa (ESM)) 5-2.5; Tracey Jander (Lorena) 5-2.5 SB; Sarah Lynch (Mount Saint Joseph Academy) 5-2.5; Phoebe Fitzgibbon (Westwood High School) 5-2.5;Olivia Gervan (Lancaster) 5-2.5; Jessica Creedon (Ridge HS) 5-0.5; Emily Miller (Wilson (3)) 5-0.5; Leah Wis (Montville Twp. HS) 5-0.5; Helene Hall (Irvington) 5-0.5;Abby Stultz (Oakdale) 5-2.5; Maria Garman (Scituate High School) 5-2.5; Keira Kelly (Bloomington Central Catholic High School) 5-0.5 SB; Shaina Burns (Lakeville South H.S.) 5-2.5; Michaela Hollister (Villa Joseph Marie) 5-0.5; Minna McFarland (Colonial Forge) 5-0.5; Lisa Patterson (Neshaminy) 5-0.5; Amaka Awuruonye (Olympic) 4-10.5;Erica Silhan (Bay Shore) 4-10.5; Jessica Armand (Bishop Blanchet High School) 4-10.5 SB; Allison Frantz (Unattached Canada) 5-7 SB; Shaina Burns (Lakeville South H.S.) 5-7 SB; Jordan Gray (The HEAT Track Club) 5-5.75; Lyndsey Lopes (Clovis West High School (CS)) 5-3.25; Lauren Mccluskey (Pullman High School) 5-2.25 SB; Rachel Jantzi (Brentwood High School) 5-2.25 SB; Kelsey Sullivan (Marshfield High School) 5-1; Maya Neal (Neuqua Valley High School) 4-11.75 SB; Megan Meadow(Brentwood Academy) 4-11.75 SB; Emma Checovich (Winnacunnet High School) 4-9.5; Madelaine Bayless (Brentwood High School) 4-9.5; Deja Bell (Bishop McNamara High School) 4-9.5;
- Long Jump - Autumn Robinson (Elizabeth Seton High School) 18-1.75 SB; Imani Obieke (Edison Tech) 18-6.5 SB; Keturah Orji (Mount Olive HS) 20-5.25; Leah Pfrommer(Haddam Killingworth High School) 17-11.5; Mackenzie Gray (Governor's Academy) 18-1.5; Kate Hall (Lake Region High School) 19-11.5 SB; Ila Mumford (Parkland ) 17-10.25; Jaela Williams (Eleanor Roosevelt (SS)) 17-11.5; Jordan Gray (McDonough,GA) 18-0.25; Mia Barron (Minnetonka High School) 19-8.25 SB; Natalia Bueker(Gloucester High School) 17-6; Julia Reeves (Springside Chestnut Hill Academy) 17-8; Kaylyn Gordon (Ramapo) 19-2.75 SB; Ashley Tasher (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 16-11.25; Aghina Marshall (Methacton) 17-7; Emma Spagnola (West Aurora High School) 19-2.5 SB; Keila Robertson (Col. Zadok Magruder High School) 16-7; Lauren White (Leesville Road) 17-5.25 SB; Kayla Richardson (Jaguar Track Club ) 19-1.25 SB; Kayla Ralston (Dennis-Yarmouth Regional High School) 16-3.25; Daijha Heron (Sinclair SS) 17-3.5 SB; Darrielle McQueen (North Florida Christian) 19-0 SB; Catherine Haut (Andover High School) 15-6.75; Courtney Dwyer (Glebe CI) 16-9.25 SB; Margaux Jones (Redlands Senior High (SS)) 18-11.75 SB; Emily Jiang (Ardsley) 16-6 SB; Maddie Holmberg (Hempfield Area (7)) 18-10.75; Kiersten Bell(Hume-Fogg Academic Magnet) 16-2.25; Jewel Smith (Western Branch High School) 18-10.5; Daryth Gayles (Holy Trinity Academy) 18-6.5 SB; McKyla Brooks (Frontier) 18-5.75; Imani McGhee (Bay Shore) 18-5.25; Jeryne Fish (National Cathedral) 18-5.25; Lisa-Anne Barrow (Holton-Arms School) 18-5 SB; Milan Parks (Western Branch High School) 18-4.5; Cidae'a Woods (Winslow Twp HS) 18-3; Tatiyanna Sanders (Paramus Catholic HS) 18-3; Bria Druilhet (Fort Bend Austin) 18-2.5 SB; Catherine Lacy(Darien High School) 17-11.75 SB; Ariana Przybylowski (Pennridge) 17-9; Taryn Milton (Cedar Hill) 17-9 SB; Alana Herran (Mount Saint Dominic Academy) 17-6.25;Olivia Small (Big Walnut) 17-6; Maya Neal (Neuqua Valley High School) 17-4; Latyria Jefferson (Desoto) 17-2.75; Claudine Andre (Upper Darby) 17-0.5; Jordan Gray (The HEAT Track Club) 16-9.75; Alexa Harmon-thomas (Lawrence Free State High School) 18-1; Maya Neal (Neuqua Valley High School) 18-0.5; Jordan Gray (The HEAT Track Club) 18-0.25; Megan Meadow (Brentwood Academy) 17-7.5 SB; Kelsey Sullivan (Marshfield High School) 17-4.75; Shaina Burns (Lakeville South H.S.) 17-4;Allison Frantz (Unattached Canada) 17-2.75 SB; Deja Bell (Bishop McNamara High School) 16-8.75; Madelaine Bayless (Brentwood High School) 16-5.75 SB; Lyndsey Lopes (Clovis West High School (CS)) 16-4.5 SB; Emma Checovich (Winnacunnet High School) 16-3.25;
- Pole Vault - Moriah Fitzgerald (Avon Grove) 12-0.75 SB; Desiree Freier (Justin Northwest) 14-2.75 SB; Erin Smith (Middletown High School) 11-7 SB; Emma Li (Bill Crothers SS) 11-7 SB; Kally Long (Wimberley) 13-4.5 SB; Olivia Gruver (Franklin High School) 13-4.5 SB; Lucianne Burner (North Pocono) 11-7 SB; Meagan Gray (Hays Buda) 13-0.75 SB; Sam Beyar (Monroe-Woodbury) 11-7 SB; Zoe Mckinley (Grapevine) 12-8.75; Tesia Kempski (Bishop McDevitt) 11-7 SB; Mackenzie Shell (Port Huron Northern) 12-8.75 SB; Shay Petty (San Antonio St Anthony Catholic) 12-8.75 SB; Nicole Baker (Highland High) 12-8.75 SB; Erin Drouillard (Remus Chippewa Hills) 11-7 SB; Allie Leroux (Fruitport) 11-7 SB; Adeline Scelzi* (Deep Run) 11-7; Madeline Aune (Keller Timber Creek) 12-4.75 SB; Madison Heath (Fontainebleau) 12-4.75; Vanessa Davis (Desert Vista High School) 12-4.75; Jackie Mcnulty (Oakdale) 12-4.75; Rachael Fasana (Lake Braddock) 11-7; Kenzie Wieber (Pewamo-Westphalia) 11-1; Catherine Rozalski (Queen of Peace HS) 11-1; Greer Gumbrecht (Easton Area) 11-1; Lyndsi Ross-Trevor (Montclair Kimberley Academy) 11-1; Stephanie Bess (Arvada West High School) 12-4.75 SB; Nicole Summersett (Austin Westlake) 12-4.75; Katrina Barredo (Western Albemarle) 11-1; Monica Benz (Villa Walsh Academy) 11-1; Madison Pecot(White Oak) 12-4.75 SB; Anna Eaton (Apex) 12-4.75; Kalli Manly (Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake) 11-1; Hannah Meador (Fluvanna County) 12-4.75; Marlena Paz (West Morris Central HS) 11-1; Sara Katherin Stevens (New Braunfels) 12-0.75; Madeleine Schneider (Darien High School) 12-0.75 SB; Anecia Alexaki (Upper Merion) 11-1; Zoe Early(Green Hope) 11-1 SB; Danielle Poletti (Hempfield (3)) 11-1 SB; Leah Frischmann (Lawrence Central High School) 12-0.75; Bridget Guy (Hempfield Area (7)) 12-0.75;Maeve Devlin (The Lawrenceville School) 11-1 SB; Brooke Catherine (Normal Community High School) 12-0.75; Haley Steele (West Milford HS) 11-1; Kassadee Ifft(Prairie Central High School) 12-0.75 SB; Kaitlyn Dermen (Millville HS) 10-7; Kari Murnane (Lenape Valley HS) 10-7 SB; Catherine Walker (Monroe-Woodbury) 10-7 SB;Landon Kemp (Unattached - Michigan HS) 10-7; Courtney McQuaide (Greensburg Salem) 12-0.75 SB; Bre Manzolillo (Schuylkill Valley) 12-0.75 SB; Hannah Mulhern(Altoona Area) 11-7; Kari Stromhaug (Vestal) 11-7; Jenna Calandro (Newtown High School) 11-7; Shelby Garnand (Hickory High School) 10-7; Bella Leroux (Unattached - Michigan HS) 10-7; Jade Hawkins (Tri-Valley) 11-7; Kayla Smith (Lawrence Central High School) 11-7; Sheila McKinley (Livonia Franklin) 10-7; Mackenzie Gallagher(Normal Community West High School) 11-7; Katlyn Rymarzow (Pope John XXIII HS) 11-7; Erin Leahey (Warwick Valley ) 10-7; Kathleen Hirthler (Council Rock South) 10-7; Kiera Yonclas (Holmdel HS) 10-7; Julia Mszanski (Mendham HS) 10-1.25; Leah Wachsmuth (Roy C. Ketcham (RCK)) 10-1.25; Megan Gambuti (Ramapo HS) 10-1.25; Mckenna Baluch (Medina) 10-1.25; Hannah Emery (Battle Creek Lakeview) 10-1.25; Cara Kelly (Vernon Twp HS) 10-1.25 SB; Ellie Bennett (Crestwood) 10-1.25;Kara Snyder (Colonie) 10-1.25; Madison Heft (Hunterdon Central HS) 10-1.25;
- Shot Put - Noelle Parker (Whitewater High School) 42-6 SB; Raven Saunders (Burke) 56-7.5 SB; Jordan Gray (McDonough,GA) 37-8; Egypt Parker (St. Catherine's) 41-8.5;Ashlie Blake (Liberty High School) 53-10.25 SB; Nijera Manuel (New Rochelle) 41-3 SB; Stamatia Scarvelis (Dos Pueblos Senior High (SS)) 52-8; Jessica Molina(Westwood HS) 40-8.25; Lena Giger (Highland High School) 50-0 SB; Taylor Scaife (Howard High School) 40-3.25 SB; Edie Svonavec (Garfield) 46-2.75 SB; Ronetta Hunter (Burlington Twp. HS) 39-5; Andrea Vahoua (Pope High School) 45-11.75 SB; Monae Cooper (New Rochelle) 39-3.25; Courtney McCartney (Selinsgrove) 44-2.75;Chelsea Carpenter (Walnut Hills) 39-3; Claudia Ababio (Clarksburg High School) 43-2.25; Hayden Merrick (Johns Creek HS) 39-1.25 SB; Tamia Crockett (Hardin Valley Academy) 42-8.75 SB; Ashley Wingo (Mallard Creek) 39-0.5; Cheyenne Bellerand (Emerson HS) 42-8.25; Mohogany Baker (Berry, Phillip O.) 38-10.25; McKenzie Kuehlewind (Lancaster) 42-4.25; Tiffany Dunham (Southeast Raleigh) 38-2; Galissia Cause (Battlefield) 42-2; Morgan Nicholson (Kane Area) 37-11.25; Shaina Burns(Lakeville South H.S.) 42-2 SB; Tiana Gillenwater (New Rochelle) 37-10.5; Ashley Muschiati (Padua Academy) 41-10.75; Nicole Grabowski (Ridge HS) 37-6.5 SB;Bryanna Hames (Myers Park) 41-10.75; Jillian Shippee (Shenendehowa) 37-4.5; Zakiya Rashid (Nansemond River) 41-7.75; Alexandra Stevenson (Bethel Park) 37-2.25;Michelle Bazile (Princeton HS) 41-7.25; Justine Morgan (Upper Dublin) 37-1.25; Jesse Dhaliwall (Grand Island) 41-6; Sidra Morris* (Manchester High School) 36-11.5;Michaela Mendygral (Sheehan High School) 36-5.5; Sarena Dixon (Red Bank Reg. HS) 41-4.25; Andin Fosam (Robbinsville HS) 36-4.75; Kathleen Young (Decatur St. Teresa High School) 41-2.5 SB; Crystal Hopkins (Woodlands) 36-2.75; Khayla Dawson (Olympic) 40-10.25; Rachael Bergeron (Waterville High School) 36-1.5; Summer Blackamore (Kokomo High School) 40-10.25; Jenyce Baytops (Newark Tech) 36-0.75; Alexis Dickerson (Western Alamance) 40-9.75; Taniya Mitchell (Mount Vernon) 35-8.5; Desha Manago (Frederick Douglass-PG) 40-8.25 SB; Celestina Pipia (Sewanhaka) 35-6; Kristina Insingo (Holy Trinity) 40-7.75; Alycia Springs (Mallard Creek) 40-6.75;Jourdyn Beverly (Elizabeth Seton High School) 35-4.5; Mariah Mays (Rome Free Academy (RFA)) 40-1.5; Tylar Duncan (William Penn High School) 35-3.75; Kailyn Clancy (California Area High School) 40-0.75; Tatiana Taylor (Walton High School) 35-0.5; Leah Heckaman (Culver Academies) 40-0.5; Zharia Jeffries (Woodward Academy) 34-6.75; Kourtney Campbell (Susan E. Wagner) 39-9.25; Samantha Bailey () 34-4.75 SB; Nyla Woods (Grady) 39-8.5; Jessica Gratzer (Pembroke High School) 34-4.25; Tori Ebert (Exeter-West Greenwich Regional High School) 39-7; Fidele Jules (Red Bank Catholic HS) 33-3.25; Hasana Clark (Track Xplosion) 39-5.25 SB; Keziann Jones (Boys and Girls) 33-3.25; Christina Abiola (Franklin Twp. HS) 39-3.25; Helene Rowland (Madison HS) 33-3.25; Zoe Taitel (Millburn HS) 39-1.75; Valerie Hinds(Kingston) 39-0.5; Michelle Mazza (Ocean Twp. HS) 38-3.5; Destiny Coward (East Haven High School) 38-2.25; Nikolia Kanaris (Northern Valley HS - Demarest) 34-9.75;Breontae Crump (Hidden Valley High School) 33-10.25; Shaina Burns (Lakeville South H.S.) 40-0; Jordan Gray (The HEAT Track Club) 37-8 SB; Alexa Harmon-thomas(Lawrence Free State High School) 32-10.5 SB; Allison Frantz (Unattached Canada) 32-9.75 SB; Deja Bell (Bishop McNamara High School) 31-1.25 SB; Maya Neal(Neuqua Valley High School) 31-0 SB; Lyndsey Lopes (Clovis West High School (CS)) 30-2 SB; Rachel Jantzi (Brentwood High School) 30-0.25 SB;
- Triple Jump - Brittney Gibbs (Sir Oliver Mowat CI) 38-11.5; Keturah Orji (Mount Olive HS) 44-2 SB; Sara Kaye Freeman (Taft Education Campus (NYC)) 38-3.5 SB;Darrielle McQueen (North Florida Christian) 41-3.75 SB; Abigail Wagner (Lower Moreland) 38-3.25 SB; Mia Barron (Minnetonka High School) 41-0.25 SB; Micaiah Dendy(St. Georges Tech) 38-1.5 SB; Javonne Antoine (Elizabeth Seton High School) 40-6.25 SB; Ebhani Blackwood (Bill Crothers Track and Field Club) 38-0.25 SB; Chinne Okoronkwo (Mountlake Terrace High School) 40-3.25 SB; Tyatianna Johnson (Seneca Valley High School) 37-10 SB; Shelby Allen (Berkley) 39-11.25 SB; Bria Hill (Long Reach) 37-9.5 SB; Bria Druilhet (Fort Bend Austin) 39-11.25 SB; Alanna Hitscherich (Pope John XXIII HS) 37-4.5 SB; Asa Garcia (Texas City ) 39-10 SB; Lydia Laws(Western Alamance) 37-3.25 SB; Felicienne Axel (Columbus) 38-10.5 SB; Skyla Davidson (Lake Braddock) 37-3; Olivia Small (Big Walnut) 38-7.75 SB; Emmanuelle Masse(Les Dynamiques de Laval) 36-11 SB; LaChyna Roe (Henrico) 38-5.5; Maggie O'keefe (Scarsdale) 36-8.25 SB; McKyla Brooks (Frontier) 38-4.75; Ila Mumford (Parkland ) 36-7.5; Kaylyn Gordon (Ramapo) 38-4.75; Alexandra Heuer (Boyertown) 36-5.75; Mackenzie Gray (Governor's Academy) 38-3.5 SB; Leila Haynesworth (Hanover) 36-4;Tatiyanna Sanders (Paramus Catholic HS) 38-0.75 SB; Leah Moran (Stillwater) 36-3.5; Imani McGhee (Bay Shore) 37-10 SB; Kiah Walton (Burlington Twp. HS) 36-2.75 SB; Sadira Brown (Sweet Home) 37-3.25; Hannah Chapman (Andover High School) 36-1.5 SB; Shannon Taub (Council Rock South) 37-2.5; Nicolette Serratore (Methacton) 36-0.75; Daijha Heron (Sinclair SS) 36-11.75 SB; Ianna McGregor (Paterson - Kennedy HS) 36-0.75; Mikaela Seibert (Cuthbertson High School) 36-10.5; Jasmine Lackey*(Prince George High School) 36-0.25; Dana Bramble (East Hartford High School) 36-9.75 SB; Sherita Lowman (Delcastle High School) 35-10.75; Anisa Toppin (Bay Shore) 36-5.75; Breanna Coleman (Paint Branch High School) 35-4; Nashedah Mumin (Mission Oak - Tulare) 36-5; Rosie Menyhart (Paramus Catholic HS) 35-4; Davida Hawkes(Pittsford Sutherland) 36-4.75; Kelsey Vieira (Hillsborough HS) 35-2.5 SB; Elizabeth Montague (Cherokee HS) 36-4.25; Marina Reilly (River Dell HS) 35-1.25; Ashley Tasher (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 36-1.5; Alyssa Mustafa (Island Trees ) 34-10.25; Rachel Reichenbach (Foothill High School (NC)) 35-11.5 SB; Courtney Caldwell (Hun School of Princeton) 34-7 SB; Kelsea Thompson (Farmingdale) 34-1.25; Arielle Mack (El Paso Burges) 33-1.25 SB;
- 400 Meter Dash - Richard Rose (Boys and Girls) 47.34 SB; Kemarni Mighty (Clara Barton) 49.12 SB; Jalen Hill (Winston Churchill High School) 50.86 SB; Rai Benjamin(Mount Vernon) 47.56; Rico Gomez (Frederick Douglass-PG) 49.21 SB; Ricky Morgan (Forest Park) 47.93 SB; Deshawne Bunion (Rahway HS) 49.29; Ronaldo Griffiths(Clara Barton) 51.29 SB; Justin Marsh (Howard High School) 47.95 SB; Shyden Pierre (Brien McMahon High School) 49.44 SB; Aaron Robinson (Austin Road Middle School) 51.68 SB; Randall Ceneus (Oak Mountain HS) 48.34 SB; Raymund Clarke (Abraham Clark HS) 49.57 SB; Alfred Shirley III (Oscar Smith High School) 51.91 SB;Andrew Bolze (Hingham High School) 48.63; George Jenkins (Teaneck HS) 49.72 SB; Micaiah Harris (Tallwood) 52.12 SB; Xavier King Jr. (Bayside High School) 48.72;Nolen Bright-Mitchell (Albion (CLOSED)) 49.91; Montgomery Tavares (Hillgrove) 52.65 SB; Montgomery Tavares (SWAT TC -GA) 52.65; Levar Sealey (Bronx Tigers Track Club) 49.45; Jordon Wallin (Rocky Mountain High School) 50.23 SB; Bryce Pickett (Oak Park) 52.91 SB; Ben Hayes (Belleville) 50.28; Hazem Miawad (Old Bridge HS) 50.32; Chace Washington-Saunders (Reagan, Ronald W) 50.52 SB; Marquise Cooper (Grayson High School) 50.54; Richard Johnson (Harvest Prepatory School) 50.55;Myles Holt (Natick High School) 50.55 SB; Mark Cooke (J P Stevens HS) 50.56; Hunter Sampson (Salem (Roanoke)) 50.64 SB; Amos Cariati (Moses Brown School) 50.64 SB; John Gerard (Midlothian High School) 50.88 SB; Isaiah Akil (Riverdale Baptist) 50.94; David Conner (Southeast Raleigh) 51.04 SB; David Connor (Zoom Track Club) 51.04 SB; Jason Dimmick (Sutton High School) 51.19 SB; Tanner Reed (Christiansburg) 51.21 SB; John St. Hilaire (Methuen High School) 51.34 SB; Marcell Johnson(Knightdale) 51.41 SB; Brady Woodward (Pittsford-Mendon) 51.54 SB; Jeremy Alley-tarter (Marthas Vineyard Regional High School) 52.81 SB; Richard Rose (Boys and Girls) 47.68; Andrew Bolze (Hingham High School) 48.09 SB; Xavier King Jr. (Bayside High School) 48.28 SB; Ricky Morgan (Forest Park) 48.31; Justin Marsh (Howard High School) 48.35; Rai Benjamin (Mount Vernon) 48.45; Levar Sealey (Bronx Tigers Track Club) 48.75 SB; Randall Ceneus (Oak Mountain HS) 48.78; Maurice Allen(Oak Park) 48.83; Zyaire Clemes (Trenton Central HS) 48.86; Christian Kildal-Brandt (Mendham HS) 48.89 SB; Nick Gray (Pickerington North) 48.90; Antonio Coleman(Bowie High School) 48.93 SB; Marquavious Johnson (Knightdale) 48.94 SB; Max Dordevic (Jesuit) 49.02 SB; Eric Ways (Woodberry Forest) 49.08; Jamaree Murray(Southeast Raleigh) 49.08 SB; Acey Calhoun (Woodrow Wilson High School) 49.28 SB; Luke Germanakos (Lynbrook) 49.48; Joe Luongo (St. John's Prep) 49.53 SB; Grant Swinton (Hampton,GA) 49.66; Grant Swinton (Shiloh High School) 49.66 SB; Jaleel Felton (Pascack Valley HS) 49.71; Zach Schmelz (St. Mark's High School) 49.80;Skyler Bowden (Saline) 49.84; Kwasi Applewhite (Samuel J. Tilden) 49.88; Naija Omari (St. Benedict's Prep) 49.90; Abdur-Rahmaan Kelly (T Roosevelt Senior High School) 50.06 SB; Austin Nobis (Bishop Gorman High School) 50.34 SB; Ronny Hall (Serra (Junipero) High School (SS)) 50.39; Jared Benn (Suffern) 50.43; Allen Vance(Amherst-Pelham Regional High School) 50.55 SB; Cameron Nurse (Michael Power/St. Joseph CSS) 50.71 SB; Nasir Haines (Freehold Twp HS) 50.97; Justin Marcantonio(Boston College High School) 51.06 SB; Craig Rock (St. Thomas Aquinas) 52.42;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Union Catholic Reg. HS 1:27.04; Long Reach 1:29.94; Oak Park 1:27.79; Danbury High School 1:31.52; Bowie High School 1:29.89; Windsor High School 1:31.59; Saint Anthony's 1:30.16; Riverdale Baptist 1:31.77; Dover High School 1:31.93; Boys and Girls 1:32.69; Archbishop Carroll High School (DC) 1:31.95;Methacton 1:32.16; St. John's College High School 1:32.17; Brien McMahon High School 1:32.18; Pikesville High School 1:32.28; Wachusett Regional High School 1:32.29;CH Flowers High School 1:32.37; Vance Charter School 1:32.55; Z.B. Vance 1:32.55; State College Area High School 1:32.58; Greece-Olympia 1:32.60; Dunbar High School 1:32.67; Kellenberg Memorial 1:32.73; Randolph HS 1:32.75; Central Bucks East 1:32.84; Washingtonville 1:32.85; Malcolm X Shabazz HS 1:32.85; Canisius (Buffalo) 1:33.16; E.C. Glass 1:33.20; I.C. Norcom 1:33.25; Springside Chestnut Hill Academy 1:33.32; Springfield Central High School 1:33.34; Shelton High School1:33.44; Manchester High School 1:33.49; Haddam Killingworth High School 1:33.53; River Dell HS 1:33.53; Hamden High School 1:33.72; East New York - Transit Tech1:33.76; Paul D. Schrieber / Port Washington 1:33.90; Central High-PG 1:33.94; Paint Branch High School 1:34.01; Hanover Park HS 1:34.15; Edison Tech 1:34.23; Andover High School 1:34.33; Bishop Feehan High School 1:34.34; Nansemond River 1:34.35; St. John's Prep 1:34.41; Deptford HS 1:34.41; Scarborough High School 1:34.45;Bishop Hendricken High School 1:34.52; Bethlehem Central 1:34.57; New London High School 1:34.59; Mott Haven 1:34.60; Poughkeepsie 1:34.63; Bishop McNamara High School 1:34.65; Hillside HS 1:34.69; Christ the King 1:34.75; Pascack Valley HS 1:34.86; Archbishop Stepinac 1:34.89; Cardinal Hayes 1:35.05; Central High School1:35.11; Grand Rapids Ottawa Hills 1:35.13; Bishop Ford 1:35.27; Irish Road 1:35.49; Medgar Evers College Preparatory School 1:35.61; Amherst-Pelham Regional High School 1:35.81; Oak Ridge High School 1:35.95; Hoover 1:36.28; Lakeland/Panas 1:36.30; Needham High School 1:36.47; Franklin High School 1:36.55; Tenafly HS1:38.67; Reservoir High School 1:38.95; Union Catholic Reg. HS 1:27.56 (prelims); Edna Karr 1:28.65 (prelims); Oak Park 1:28.73 (prelims); Saint Anthony's 1:29.08 (prelims); Bowie High School 1:29.49 (prelims); Boys and Girls 1:29.54 (prelims); Medgar Evers College Preparatory School 1:29.77 (prelims); Western Branch High School1:29.79 (prelims); Highland Springs 1:29.95 (prelims); Newburgh Free Academy 1:29.98 (prelims); Cheltenham 1:30.02 (prelims); Farmingdale 1:30.08 (prelims); Mount St. Michael 1:30.25 (prelims); Monroe-Woodbury 1:30.30 (prelims); Twin Valley 1:30.42 (prelims); Austintown Fitch 1:30.55 (prelims); James Madison (NYC) 1:30.66 (prelims);Tallwood 1:30.73 (prelims); Phoebus 1:30.78 (prelims); Lee-Davis 1:30.99 (prelims); Lenape Reg. HS 1:31.66 (prelims); St. Georges Tech 1:31.72 (prelims); Cambridge Rindge and Latin High School 1:31.81 (prelims); Weymouth High School 1:31.88 (prelims); Dunbar 1:31.92 (prelims); Hoover 1:32.31 (prelims); Red Bank Reg. HS 1:32.56 (prelims); Fordham Prep 1:32.84 (prelims); Woburn High School 1:32.84 (prelims); Church Farm School 1:32.91 (prelims); Wakefield 1:34.09 (prelims); Martins Ferry 1:34.66 (prelims);
- 4x400 Meter Relay - Union Catholic Reg. HS 3:15.53; Bowie High School 3:20.69; Old Bridge HS 3:16.48; State College Area High School 3:23.13; Cheltenham 3:19.71;Woodberry Forest 3:24.52; Warwick Valley 3:19.87; McQuaid Jesuit 3:24.58; Knightdale 3:20.55; New Horizon 3:24.72; T.C. Williams High School 3:21.10; Randolph HS3:24.86; Metuchen HS 3:21.70; Dunbar High School 3:25.50; Southeast Raleigh 3:21.76; Clara Barton 3:25.59; Abraham Clark HS 3:22.19; Monroe-Woodbury 3:25.91;Rahway HS 3:22.56; Spring Ford 3:26.10; Samuel J. Tilden 3:22.63; Wakefield 3:26.11; Mendham HS 3:24.57; Newburgh Free Academy 3:26.31; East New York - Transit Tech 3:26.53; DeMatha Catholic High School 3:26.57; Amherst-Pelham Regional High School 3:26.70; Oak Park 3:30.91; Paint Branch High School 3:26.74; Paul Robeson3:32.36; Bergen Catholic HS 3:26.89; Hoover 3:27.13; Danbury High School 3:27.23; Dover High School 3:27.66; Thomas Jefferson (Sec. 5) 3:28.67; Washingtonville3:29.14; Central High School 3:29.18; Archbishop Carroll High School (DC) 3:30.54; Western Branch High School 3:30.73; Fauquier 3:30.94; Don Bosco Prep 3:31.83;Medgar Evers College Preparatory School 3:32.48; Kellenberg Memorial 3:33.08; E.C. Glass 3:35.76; Port Richmond 3:42.32;
- 4x800 Meter Relay - Chaminade 7:40.80; Cornwall 7:57.41; Blacksburg High School 7:41.95; Green Hope 7:58.92; Osbourn Park 7:44.55; Midwood 7:59.71; State College Area High School 7:46.81; Lakeland/Panas 8:00.50; Warwick Valley 7:49.30; Richard Montgomery High School 8:00.81; Syosset 7:49.32; Voorhees HS 8:01.04; Ridgewood HS 7:51.90; Amherst-Pelham Regional High School 8:02.25; St. Benedict's Prep 7:52.97; Danbury High School 8:02.34; Burlington High School 7:53.20; Paint Branch High School 8:02.98; St. Peter's Prep 7:53.92; Landstown High School 8:03.06; Cardinal O'Hara 7:54.69; Regis 8:03.37; Pope John XXIII HS 7:56.31; Shenendehowa 7:56.53;Kingston 8:06.47; South Brunswick HS 7:57.04; Union Catholic Reg. HS 8:07.36; Arlington 7:57.21; Hickory High School 8:08.11; Xavier 7:57.88; West Genesee 8:08.28;Deep Run 7:58.36; Fordham Prep 8:08.38; Mansfield High School 7:58.95; Notre Dame HS 8:08.64; Burnt Hills-Ballston Lake 8:02.11; Highland Reg HS 8:08.95; Staples High School 8:02.45; Council Rock South 8:11.35; Downingtown East 8:02.60; Pinkerton Academy 8:12.05; Kingsway HS 8:02.89; Souhegan High School 8:12.31; Bergen Catholic HS 8:04.58; North Andover High School 8:12.62; Wellesley High School 8:14.58; Western Branch High School 8:27.35; Southeast Raleigh 8:14.81; Peabody8:15.23; Darien High School 8:15.51; Quince Orchard High School 8:18.17; Wachusett Regional High School 8:19.97; Loyola-Blakefield 8:21.78; Hoover 8:23.81; West Forsyth 8:33.91;
- 55 Meter Hurdles - Isaiah Moore (Cummings, Hugh M. ) 7.25 SB; Grant Holloway (Grassfield) 7.37; D'Ante Yarborough (Stone Bridge) 7.38 SB; Lee Warren* (Lee-Davis) 7.38; David Gilstrap (Marist) 7.39 SB; Jay Hebert (Ticonderoga) 7.47; Rameses Owens (Shaker Heights) 7.47 SB; Charles Graham (Phoebus) 8.10;
- 800 Meter Run - Derek Holdsworth (Lafayette) 1:51.72 SB; Shane Dillon (St. Pauls Collegiate ) 1:53.44 SB; Kenneth Hagen (Blacksburg High School) 1:51.90 SB; Nick Linder (Providence Day School) 1:54.09 SB; Robert Ford (San Antonio Johnson) 1:52.04 SB; Nate Howe (McQuaid Jesuit) 1:55.19 SB; James Buser (Mahwah HS) 1:52.55 SB; Dante Hay (Maria Carrillo High (NC)) 1:56.00 SB; Jordon Wallin (Rocky Mountain High School) 1:52.58 SB; Marc-Antoine Lalonde (Unattached Canada) 1:56.56 SB;Jeffrey Wiseman (Council Rock South) 1:52.61; Abdur-Rahmaan Kelly (T Roosevelt Senior High School) 1:56.66 SB; Stanley Davis * (Glen Allen High School) 1:53.08 SB;Nolan Nathaniel (Benjamin Banneker Academy) 1:56.73 SB; Brian Bell (Dunbar) 1:53.48 SB; Connor Boyd (Sir Winston Churchill CVI) 1:56.79 SB; Liam Purdy (North Rockland) 1:53.75 SB; Josh Willard * (Clover Hill) 1:56.99 SB; Zac Petrie (Valor Christian High School) 1:53.93 SB; Andrew Burke (Nauset Regional High School) 1:57.24 SB; Brennan Munley (Waterford Mott) 1:54.10 SB; Russell Wells (Minnechaug Regional High School) 1:57.39; Terrell Jackson (Memphis University School) 1:54.21; Tyler Mannion (Brookfield High School) 1:57.52 SB; Morgan Murray (South Brunswick HS) 1:54.29 SB; Owen Buck (West Springfield) 1:57.57 SB; William Cather (State College Area High School) 1:54.38; Anthony Coccia (Sachem North) 1:57.79 SB; Randall Neish (Glastonbury High School) 1:54.59 SB; Connor Murphy (Saint John's High School) 1:57.80 SB; Jacob McCoy (Blacksburg High School) 1:55.14 SB; Carson Ellerby (Leesville Road) 1:58.03; Kevin Serrao (Bergen Co. V/T) 1:55.33; Wyatt Maxey(Providence) 1:58.23 SB; Tom Moshier (Corning) 1:55.38 SB; Garrett Farrimond (West Forsyth) 1:58.25 SB; Kevin Cianfarini (West Deptford HS) 1:55.42 SB; Louis-Carlos Vargas (École secondaire Val-Mauricie) 1:58.43 SB; Quinn Cooney (Chelmsford High School) 1:55.78 SB; Martin O'Connell (Eastchester) 1:58.58 SB; Christian Kildal-Brandt (Mendham HS) 1:56.02; Terrell Green (Frederick Douglass-PG) 1:58.85; Jamar Nash (DeMatha Catholic High School) 1:56.08; Daniel Welch (Holy Trinity Academy) 1:59.01 SB; Tim Boston (Suffern) 1:56.85; Tom Graham (Newburyport High School) 1:59.01 SB; Andrew Ghizzone (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 1:56.96 SB; Alex Tan(Rocky Hill High School) 1:59.37 SB; Spencer Brown (Wilton High School) 1:57.27 SB; Marcelo Brociner (Somerville High School) 1:59.45 SB; Everest Crawford(Gloucester High School) 1:57.88 SB; Eli Moskowitz (Souhegan High School) 1:59.54; Ben Hayes (Belleville) 1:58.12 SB; Caleb Wright (Bishop Loughlin ) 1:59.84; Connor Evans (Amherst-Pelham Regional High School) 1:59.84 SB; Joe White (DePaul Catholic HS) 2:03.48; Kareem Joseph (Clara Barton) 2:02.30;
- High Jump - John Seals (West Springfield) 6-6.75; Isaiah Kyle (Morristown-East High School) 6-8.25 SB; Paul Galas (Our Lady of Mount Carmel SS) 6-10.25 SB; Gabriel Moore (Freeport HS) 6-5.5 SB; Jack Lint (Columbus Academy) 6-5.5 SB; Teddy Okon (Clarence) 6-6.25; Jermaine Lascelles (Bloomfield High School) 6-8.25 SB; Leaugen Fray (Trenton HS) 6-6.25 SB; Hack Kevin (Nipmuc Regional High School) 6-6.25 SB; Steele Wasik (St. Edward) 6-4.25; Nick Fofana (Newton North High School) 6-4.25;Kenny Clarke (Ramapo HS) 6-4.25; Jack DeVine (Minnechaug Regional High School) 6-4.25 SB; Steven Dunbar (Tallwood) 6-6.25; Bradley Jones (Oscar Smith High School) 6-6.25; Nicholas Lombardo (Darien High School) 6-6.25; Tyree Ballenger (J.P. McCaskey) 6-6.25; Cameron Hart (Bishop Hartley) 6-6.25; George Patrick(Brentwood Academy) 5-11.5; Locky Butcher (London Legion Track and Field Alliance) 6-4.25 SB; Kylon Drones (Woodstock High School) 5-10.5; Tim Schanstra (Pope John XXIII HS) 5-10.5 SB; Kylon Drones (McDonough,GA) 5-10.5; Atiba Frazer-nichols (Boston College High School) 6-2.25; Joao Baptista (Somerville High School) 6-2.25; Tyler Latham (Fitch High School) 5-8; Lozie Goolsby (West Potomac) 6-2.25; Tevin Bailey (Westminster High School) 6-2.25; Daniel Bruton (Madison High School) 6-6.25; Keandre Bates (El Paso Burges) 6-6.25 SB; Lawrence Cager (Calvert Hall College High School) 6-4.25; Will Kendall* (Midlothian High School) 6-4.25; Willie Reed(Lusher Charter) 6-4.25 SB; John Hightower (Riverdale Baptist) 6-4.25; Najee Taylor (Clarkstown South) 6-2.25; Ben Murphy (Bishop Hendricken High School) 6-2.25;Alexander Ladouceur (Smithtown West) 6-0.5; Matthew Przybocki (John S. Burke Catholic) 6-0.5; Justin Sicari (Monsignor Farrell) 6-4.25; Brandon Hoghaug (Douglas High School) 6-0.5; Ryan Johnson (Wilson (3)) 6-0.5; Chris Stone (Springfield Township (Montco)) 6-4.25; Jacob Reilly (Middletown High School) 6-0.5;
- Long Jump - Bradrick Shaw (Hoover) 23-0.75 SB; Nate Moore (Castro Valley High (NC)) 25-0.75 SB; Casey Burley (Warwick Valley ) 22-10 SB; Adoree Jackson (Serra (Junipero) High School (SS)) 24-4.5 SB; Justin Walker (Frederick High School) 22-7.25 SB; Andrew Bolze (Hingham High School) 24-3.75 SB; Nicholas Lombardo (Darien High School) 22-5.75 SB; Isaiah Moore (Cummings, Hugh M. ) 24-1.75 SB; Jordan Samuels (Boston College High School) 21-11.5; Harrison Schrage (Grant) 23-5.25; Ryan Givens (Ocean City HS) 21-11; Ryan Thomas (Milford High School) 23-2; Keandre Bates (El Paso Burges) 23-1.25 SB; Kylon Drones (McDonough,GA) 20-10; Marcus Harris (Riverdale Baptist) 21-7.25; John Warren (Prince George High School) 22-11.25; De'Lorian Day (Hempfield Area (7)) 21-4; Karsten Wethington (James Logan High (NC)) 22-5.25 SB; Malik Hardy (Oak Ridge High School) 21-2.5; Fred Dorsey (St. Pius X) 22-4.5; Quamel Sessoms (I.C. Norcom) 21-2.5; Isaiah Brooks (Woodland Hills High School) 22-3.75; Lee Moses (Bishop Hendricken High School) 21-2; Cole Henderson (Pekin High School) 22-3.75 SB; Dante English (Half Hollow Hills West (HHH)) 21-1.5; Darius Banks (Denbigh) 22-2.25; Cordell Nix (Bay Shore) 21-1.25; Michael Egotanda (Vestal) 22-1; Isaac Perrigan (Abingdon High School) 21-0.75; Willie Reed(Lusher Charter) 22-0.75 SB; Booker McLean (Montville Twp. HS) 21-0; Michael Francis (DeMatha Catholic High School) 21-11.75; Anthony Zarro (Randolph HS) 20-9.75; Steven Dunbar (Tallwood) 21-9; Mike Lang (Woodland High School) 20-9.75; Shai Mumford (West Deptford HS) 21-4.75; Josh Woods (McDonogh School) 20-7;Malik Sainnoval (Brentwood) 21-3.25; Imani Payton (North Lawndale Charter High School) 20-1.75; Requan Harley (E.C. Glass) 21-2.5; Daniel Commey (McDowell) 19-5.25; Alex Martin (Reagan, Ronald W) 20-0.25; Joshua Allen (School of the Arts (SOTA)) 19-2.75; Brett Waters (St. Augustine Prep) 19-2.5; Gabriel Moore (Freeport HS) 23-5.5 SB; Jack Lint (Columbus Academy) 22-6.5 SB; Steele Wasik (St. Edward) 22-1.5; John Seals (West Springfield) 21-6.25; Nick Fofana (Newton North High School) 21-4.75; Jacob Mckinnon (North Attleboro High School) 21-4.75 SB; George Patrick (Brentwood Academy) 21-0; Kylon Drones (Woodstock High School) 20-10; Tyler Latham (Fitch High School) 19-9 SB;
- Pole Vault - Chandler Kennell (Century High School) 14-10.25 SB; Devin King (Sumner) 17-10.25 SB; Chris Rough (Westhill High School) 14-10.25 SB; Jack Denby(Carlinville High School) 16-6 SB; George Donahey (Mifflin County High School) 14-10.25 SB; Noah Gilfillan (Corsicana) 16-2; Tyler Bernstein (Hunterdon Central HS) 14-4.5; Todd Uckermark (Warwick Valley ) 16-2; Max Jordan (Lansing) 14-4.5 SB; Harrison Williams (Memphis University School) 15-10; Carlos Curevas (Amherst County) 14-4.5 SB; James Deutmeyer (Fordham Prep) 15-10; Alexander Kossak (Hunterdon Central HS) 14-4.5 SB; Gabe McAdams (Keller) 15-4.25 SB; Max Curran (Williamson Central) 14-4.5; Charlie Kollmer (Mt. Sinai) 14-4.5; Derek Dibona (Warwick Valley ) 15-4.25; Cole Gorski (Otsego) 15-4.25; Justin Lankes (Ravenwood High School) 15-4.25; Andrew Hunter (Watchung Hills Reg. HS) 14-4.5; Kaj Althaus (Saline) 14-4.5 SB; August Kiles (Tamalpais High (NC)) 15-4.25; Steven Bradford (Bloomington High School) 14-4.5 SB; Luke Annichiarico (Northern Valley HS - Old Tappan) 14-10.25; Nick Anderson (Kane Area) 13-10.5; Kyle Baker (Essex High School) 13-10.5; Joe DeVries (Apex) 14-10.25; Dylan Altland (Kingsway HS) 14-10.25; Stephen Minto (Hershey) 13-10.5; Michael Utecht (Apex) 13-10.5; Alex Fast (Eaton Rapids) 14-10.25;Ryan Wilkes (Valley View) 14-10.25; Ryan Herrera-Murphy (Iona Preparatory School) 13-10.5; Jesse Austin (Montgomery Academy) 13-10.5; Justin McKenzie (Linden) 13-10.5; Joseph Fogarasi (Windham High School) 14-10.25; Brandon Stacy (Caravel Academy) 14-10.25 SB; Corey Ginley (East Henderson ) 14-4.5; Bryce Simpson (over the top pole vault) 13-10.5 SB; Kyle Hutchinson (Claggett MS) 14-4.5 SB; Michael Benz () 14-4.5 SB; Travis Fountain (Monroe-Woodbury) 14-4.5; Jake Hage (Inversion) 13-10.5; Nick Giannone (Ridge HS) 13-4.5; Drew Pedersen (Apex) 13-4.5; Abe Gertler (Madison HS) 14-4.5; Ryan Carr (Montgomery Bell Academy) 13-4.5;
- Shot Put - Gabriel Moore (Freeport HS) 49-0.25 SB; Curtis Jackson (Bloomfield High School) 54-10.75 SB; Benjamin Bonhurst (Smithtown West) 64-7.75; Nick Fofana(Newton North High School) 47-3; Marcus Abraham (Victory Christian) 54-3.25 SB; Devon Patterson (Williamsville South) 63-3.5; Steele Wasik (St. Edward) 45-10.5 SB;Andrew Tummino (River Dell HS) 54-3.25; Amir Patterson (St. Joseph (SM) (SS)) 62-11.25 SB; Tim Schanstra (Pope John XXIII HS) 45-2.25 SB; Spencer Mckeough(Darien High School) 53-6.25 SB; Logan Bryer (Genoa Area) 61-10.25; Isaiah Rogers (Campbell High School) 53-5.5; Dennis Russel (Longwood) 61-4.25; Ryan Kerrigan(Dracut High School) 53-4.25 SB; Eric Favors (North Rockland) 60-8.5; Colin Sipe (Port Jervis) 52-8 SB; Rashad Manning (Riverdale Baptist) 60-6.5; Christian Bell (Hoover) 52-2.75 SB; Nick Pulli (West Deptford HS) 60-6.5; Ellery Lassiter (Walnut Hills) 50-10; Corey Murphy (Longwood) 59-3.5; Chris Ruggerio (Lyman Hall High School) 50-5.5; Rusty Provins (Cumberland Gap High School) 58-7.25; Mustapha Kay (St. Johnsbury Academy) 50-4.5; Spencer Ross (Mahwah HS) 58-6.5; Anibal Hernandez (Perth Amboy HS) 50-4.5; Brady Logan (Woodberry Forest) 58-3.75 SB; Jason Bryan (Rumson-Fair Haven HS) 57-6.5; Connor Fugere (Woonsocket High School) 50-0.75; Tony Deyoung (Lancaster) 56-8.5; Xaire Williams (Red Bank Reg. HS) 50-0; Andrew Robinson (McDonogh School) 55-9.75; Jordan Fenton (Christiansburg) 49-9.75;Oghenakpob Efekoro (Forest Hills) 55-3.5; Eric Mellusi (Framingham High School) 49-7; Sean Brennan (Union Catholic Reg. HS) 54-7.5; Saquan Gwaltney (Long Branch HS) 49-5.75; Samuel Reid (Central) 54-7.25; Jordan Propst (Marion) 49-1.5; Brandon Sicurella (Lancaster) 54-4.5; Devonte Johnson (Paint Branch High School) 48-6.75;Anthony Bowling (Marion) 54-2.5; David Nessenson (Gov. Livingston HS) 47-1.75; Morgan Shigo (Fleetwood Area) 53-11.25; Alex Rodgers (Montville Twp. HS) 47-1;Ryan Kim (Newton South High School) 53-10.5; Matt Bennett (Southington High School) 46-11.5 SB; Daniel Haugh (St. Pius X) 53-9.25; Corey Wynn (I.C. Norcom) 46-9;Tommy Rhodes (Delbarton School) 52-10.25; Denzel Pettway (St. Benedict's Prep) 45-4.5; Dawson Hillis (Orchard Park) 52-9.25; Chandler Balter (Livingston HS) 52-8.25;Evan Dombrowski (St. John's Prep) 52-6; Jack Maher (Brentwood High School) 52-5.5; Joe Cline (Brooke Point) 52-2; Richard Delphin (Roswell High School) 51-11.75;Elijah Mallory (Wakefield) 51-11.75; Jeremy Franklin (Serra High School (SD)) 51-11.75; Lawson Monta (Greensburg Salem) 51-9.25; Robert Alder (Rome Free Academy (RFA)) 51-5; Vlad Castillo Jr. (Montgomery HS) 51-3.5; Zach Purcilly (Auburn Hills Avondale) 51-2.75; Kenneth Brinson (Marist) 49-10 SB; Michael Kearns (Dawson-Bryant) 49-3.75 SB; Preston Richardson* (Broadwater Academy) 49-3.5; O'brian Joslyn (Brentwood) 45-5.25 SB;
- Triple Jump - Jason Katz (Ramapo HS) 46-10; Nate Moore (Castro Valley High (NC)) 50-8.75 SB; Sam Pope (Episcopal Academy) 45-7.75; Keandre Bates (El Paso Burges) 50-1.75 SB; Brian Obonna (St. Augustine SS) 45-6.25 SB; John Warren (Prince George High School) 49-6.5; Bryan Sosoo (Reservoir High School) 45-2.25; Darrell Jones (Monroe-Woodbury) 49-1 SB; Chris White (Middletown) 45-1 SB; Ryan Thomas (Milford High School) 48-10.25 SB; Kylon Drones (Woodstock High School) 45-0.5;Karsten Wethington (James Logan High (NC)) 48-7.5 SB; Taj Oden (Midwood) 44-6.25 SB; Ja'mari Ward (Cahokia High School) 48-7.5; Anthony Guarino (Phillipsburg HS) 44-6; Bryce Williams (State College Area High School) 47-9.25 SB; Mohamad Koande (Taft Education Campus (NYC)) 44-3.25; Devon Willis (Schalmont) 47-8; Raheem Smith (Thomas Jefferson (Richmond)) 44-2.75; Marcus Krah (Hillside) 47-1.5; Traivon Gilchrist (Thomas Jefferson (NYC)) 44-2 SB; DaJuan Seward (Brunswick High) 47-0.25; Evandro DaCosta (Randolph High School) 44-0.75 SB; Isaac Arriola (Oscar Smith High School) 46-6.75; Pj Hall (Hoover) 43-8; Jared Lovelace (Archbishop Molloy) 46-2; Darius Dillard (Edison Tech) 43-5.75; Matt Civilette (Fredonia HS) 43-1; Brian Greenberg (Bethlehem Central) 46-1.25 SB; Dondre Heron (Teaneck HS) 42-11.75;Casey Burley (Warwick Valley ) 45-10 SB; Sean D Avilar (Thomas Jefferson (NYC)) 42-10.75; Anthony Spagnoletti (Liberty (Bealeton) High School) 42-10.75; Tyquan Rowley (Highland Springs) 45-9.75; Michael Francis (DeMatha Catholic High School) 45-5.75 SB; Ta'riq Thomas (Woodstown HS) 42-10.25 SB; Landrie Hatcher (Mount St. Joseph) 45-5.25; Kellin Valentine (State College Area High School) 42-9.75; Jordan Samuels (Boston College High School) 45-1.75 SB; Mike Akortia (Old Bridge HS) 42-8.75; Nickino Allwood (Medgar Evers College Preparatory School) 44-9.5; Quintez Mason (Lee-Davis) 42-5.5; Barden Adams (West Orange High School) 44-8; Deverius Brown (I.C. Norcom) 42-5.25; Nehemiah Lipford (Bethel) 44-5.5; Trymel Reynolds (Dunbar High School) 42-2.25; Leaugen Fray (Trenton HS) 44-4.25 SB; Nicholas Lombardo (Darien High School) 42-0; Aaron Deane (E.C. Glass) 43-11.75; Jireh Kamuabo (Apex) 40-7; Kevin Hires (South County High School) 43-11.75; Andrew Abala(Island Trees ) 40-4.75; Fred Dorsey (St. Pius X) 43-10.5; Corey Briscoe (Bishop McNamara High School) 40-4.25; Pete Chamalian (Cresskill HS) 43-5; Nigel Riley(Longwood) 43-4.5; Walt Pegues (Central) 43-1.5; Dwight Corley (William Floyd) 43-1.5; De'Lorian Day (Hempfield Area (7)) 42-9; Micah Bagley (Hoover) 42-6.75; Carlos Vanzego (Clarksburg High School) 42-4.75;
- 100 Meter Dash - Jessica Harris (Slidell) 12.05 SB;
- 200 Meter Dash - Jessica Harris (Slidell) 25.14 SB;
- 800 Meter Run - Gabrielle Jennings (First Baptist Christian) 2:19.17 SB;
- Pole Vault - Taylor Thompson (Lakeshore) 11-0 SB; Sydney Bodie (Lakeshore) 10-0 SB;
- Triple Jump - Adora Anadi (Northshore) 35-5 SB;
- 3,200 Meter Run - Alexa Breaux (Vandebilt Catholic) 11:42.00;
- Javelin - Kyler Trosclair (Ellender) 129-0 SB; Sydney Lerille (Vandebilt Catholic) 119-10 SB; Julia Leblanc (South Terrebonne) 112-8 SB;
- Pole Vault - Bailey Daigle (Assumption) 11-0 SB; Whittney Walker (Terrebonne) 9-6 SB;
- 100 Meter Dash - Shannon Ray (St. Katharine Drexel Prep) 12.12 SB;
- 1,600 Meter Run - Carley Boyce (St. Scholastica) 5:30.17 SB; Bobbi Amar (St. Thomas Aquinas) 5:34.36 SB;
- 200 Meter Dash - Shannon Ray (St. Katharine Drexel Prep) 25.63 SB; Destiny Jean-pierre (John Curtis) 25.66 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Monae Lewis (John Curtis) 46.59 SB;
- 3,200 Meter Run - Bobbi Amar (St. Thomas Aquinas) 12:14.99 SB;
- 800 Meter Run - Madison Mcdaniel (St. Scholastica) 2:23.28 SB;
- Javelin - Samantha Zelden (St. Scholastica) 140-7 SB; Marissa Waguespack (Met Park Country Day High School) 112-7 SB;
- Pole Vault - Anna Miller (St. Thomas Aquinas) 10-6 SB;
- 200 Meter Dash - Janie O'connor (Zachary) 23.36 SB; Rhenell Lee (Port Allen) 24.99 SB; Dakota Williams (Zachary) 25.03 SB; Raven Davis (West Feliciana) 25.73 SB;
- 300 Meter Hurdles - Kenyetta Franklin (Zachary) 47.10 SB;
- 4x200 Meter Relay - Zachary 1:40.15;
- Discus - Ashley Davis (Live Oak) 115-6 SB;
- Javelin - Toni Rodriguez (St. Amant) 110-11 SB;
- Pole Vault - Billie Cannon (West Feliciana) 10-0;
- Shot Put - Ashley Davis (Live Oak) 38-1.5 SB;