John Curtis Season Opener 2015
08/24/2015 9:40:36 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches, if your team is in the invite section, please email Preston Curtis with the names of your athletes in that race. You can reach him at prestoncurtis@hotmail.com. Thank you.
Coaches, if your team is in the invite section, please email Preston Curtis with the names of your athletes in that race. You can reach him at prestoncurtis@hotmail.com. Thank you.
08/30/2015 11:10:05 AM
Coach
Chaz, Do you have a list of teams that will competing in the meet yet? I know Mandeville, STA and Curtis girls are in!!!
Chaz,
Do you have a list of teams that will competing in the meet yet? I know Mandeville, STA and Curtis girls are in!!!
08/30/2015 1:10:05 PM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
@meglongjumps Yes sir, I will try to have a virtual meet by today or tomorrow at the latest. Still waiting for a couple teams/individuals to confirm.
@meglongjumps

Yes sir, I will try to have a virtual meet by today or tomorrow at the latest. Still waiting for a couple teams/individuals to confirm.
09/01/2015 8:13:41 AM
User
Is there a course map available anywhere?
Is there a course map available anywhere?
09/01/2015 9:24:15 AM
Admin
SUBSCRIBER
Sarah, there were some last minute changes to the course so we don't have one yet but will have one by meet time. The course is very similar to last year except there is a different start and finish area.
Sarah, there were some last minute changes to the course so we don't have one yet but will have one by meet time. The course is very similar to last year except there is a different start and finish area.

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.