$50 per team (payable to Brother Martin High School)
Contact Drew Haro - email@example.com - with questions.
Tuesday, October 24th, 2017, by 6:00 pm.
City Park, New Orleans, LA
(Harrison Ave. and Diagonal Rd. Intersection)
Schedule of Events
Time: 7:30 am Registration and packet pick-up
9:00 am Girls Jr. High (unlimited entries - grades up to 9th) (2.0 Miles)
9:30 am Boys Jr. High (unlimited entries - grades up to 9th) (2.0 Miles)
10:00 am Girls Jr. Varsity (12 Runners - up to 11th grade) (3.0 Miles)
10:35 am Boys Jr. Varsity (12 Runners - up to 11th grade) (3.0 Miles)
11:15 am Awards Presentation
1. In the spirit of good competition, ELEMENTARY SCHOOL COACHES are encouraged and welcome to race their best runners in the JR. HIGH races.
2. All races will be scored electronically using race bibs. Please make sure the correct bib goes to its assigned runner.
3. Top 10 individuals in each race will receive a JH/JV Metro Championship t-shirt.
4. 1st place team in Jr. High, and Jr. Varsity divisions will receive a trophy.
5. Please help CLEAN UP the park before you leave. Thank you!
- No discussions yet. Be the first!