Summer series races at Lafreniere - only one race next year?
10/03/2018 12:09:54 PM
Coach
SUBSCRIBER
Coaches and athletes, The NOTC is cutting back on it summer series events and one effect of that will be having only one 2 mile race on the hills and meadows of LaFreniere Park. Last year, we had a very large turnout of student-athletes for those races. I was wondering if you had any feedback on the reduction. I would like to try to push for retaining two NOTC races there or maybe doing one race separate from NOTC sponsorship. However, if it is not a big deal to area coaches and athletes, I'll drop the matter. Let me know. Thanks. Jim Marsalis
Coaches and athletes,
The NOTC is cutting back on it summer series events and one effect of that will be having only one 2 mile race on the hills and meadows of LaFreniere Park. Last year, we had a very large turnout of student-athletes for those races. I was wondering if you had any feedback on the reduction. I would like to try to push for retaining two NOTC races there or maybe doing one race separate from NOTC sponsorship. However, if it is not a big deal to area coaches and athletes, I'll drop the matter. Let me know. Thanks.

Jim Marsalis
10/03/2018 2:41:55 PM
User
SUBSCRIBER
@JimMarsalis Hi Jim, different subject....The results from yesterday's Mole Hill Run...possible for them to be sent here, the ones we received are from last year's race...Thanks Greg Caro gcaro@ashrosary.org
@JimMarsalis Hi Jim, different subject....The results from yesterday's Mole Hill Run...possible for them to be sent here, the ones we received are from last year's race...Thanks
Greg Caro
gcaro@ashrosary.org

You must be logged in to comment.

Click Here to Log In.